Cylinder-bed sewing machine for industry and handcraft
The SPEEDWAY 335 is an universal cylinder-bed machine for use in small leather goods, leather garments, upholstery, shoes, etc. Working on tubular or pre-attached articles and standard sewing work on leather wear, bags and leathercraft articles.
Number of Needles
Number of Thread
Maximum Sewing Speed
SPEEDWAY model 335 are a universally popular Medium/Heavy Duty Walking Foot Cylinder Bed, Compound Needle Feed, Lockstitch Sewing Machine with an “M” size Big Bobbin and end of the cylinder Big Size Rotating Hook mechanism. The 335 machine includes a lever operated stitch length mechanism with a reverse feed regulator for back tacking and stitching in reverse. Some additional features of the 335 include a semi-automatic lubrication system, a synchronized binder mechanism (folder optional) and the machine sews thread from size z-46 up to size z-207 in the needle with up to z-138 in the bobbin. SPEEDWAY model 335 machines sew a beautiful equal distant stitch length on leather or fabric as light as a sheet or two of paper and up to 3⁄8″ thick of Leather or fabrics.
A “Work Platform” to transform the cylinder bed surface into a flat bed surface is an Option worth having as well as an additional optional accessory of a top mounted flip up/down adjustable roller edge guide.
Universal cylinder-bed machine for use in small leather goods, leather garments, upholstery, shoes, etc. Working on tubular or pre-attached articles and standard sewing work on leather wear, bags and leathercraft articles.
- Cylinder-bed machine for working on tubular or pre-attached articles
- Very good feeding properties due to the unison feed
- Excellent sewing quality with high perfomance and sewing reliability
- Precise and consistent stitch setting at large spectrum of materials/fabrics
- Rugged and durable machine construction – Easy to maintain machine concept
- The high top feed lift (7 mm) allows trouble-free sewing of thick materials and an easy sewing over cross seams
- Easy loading and unloading – even of bulky material – due to a high fabric clearance of 15 mm
- Distance of the front edge of the cylinder arm to the needle: 9 mm – Cylinder arm diameter: 45 mm
- Needle system: 134-35 LR
- Needle size: 80 – 100 Nm
- Max. sewing speeds: 2.800 s.p.m
- Max. stitch length: 8,0 mm
- Top feed stroke: 7,0 mm
- Stitch type: 301 (Lockstitch)
- Thread type: synth. 40/3
- Clearance under the sewing foot: max. 15,0 mm
- Connection voltage: single-phase a.c. 110 V, 50/60 Hz
Preview SW-335 (Pfaff 335)